Michelan pilot active tire

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
tire is junk, they should have a safety recall,, suddenly I need a new front tire, doesn't have two thousand miles, it's wearing all funky to the point I can't ride the bike,, I need a tire immediately, and it would seem like their would be a recall on this one, I actually got it second hand, it came off a trike, they had it on for maybe a month and just said they didn't like the tire, pretty much just gave it to me, but I had to drive over a hundred miles one way to get it... this is just a warning to others... I will keep the tire around so im not sued for slander. and I will add, think about if you wanted to go a thousand miles away,,, you would be up a creek w/o a paddle.. JUNK! :rant:

Good to know. I've been running Shinko tires on my bike because of the good advice here. I have no complaints with them.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=196010#p196010:aecslzms said:
julimike54 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 pm[/url]":aecslzms]
I don't think that tire is recommended by Michelin for the Goldwings, I think it's the Commander they recommend
I was thinking the same thing. I chewed through a Metzler Lazertec on the Rats Nest because it couldn't handle the weight of a Goldwing. :doh:

Latest posts