Motor for hooch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow great news for me ....seems I've got a motor for hooch ...I want to thank julimike54 for putting this deal together ...great when we help each other with our bikes needs...just got finished talking to Kevin , who lives a couple hrs north of me ...we had a great chat ...I told him my needs and he told me what he had .....great guy can't wait to meet him ....anyway the 1200 motor is an 84yr Kevin says the speedo says 10,000 miles on it ..said everything looks as it is just 10,000 miles ...but is selling things priced like it's 110,000 miles on it ...

My needs are for a short block ..and that's what I'm going to get ...and the price is 200dollars and comes with starter also...will be no problem hauling it in my car ...it's a hatchback deal ...will probably get it sometime before new year ....I like the fact it's an 84yr ...this was the tallest geared 1200 motors made ....witch will be even nicer for road trips ....thanks again julimike54

I think I'm finally seeing a plan come together here.... let's see.... a large, open, heated space. Strong solid floors under a high, open ceiling. Hey Joe, are you going to have a bike-lift in the famiy room? That would be so cool! And maybe a parts washer next to the washing machine!

Clever.....very clever.

(I tried suggesting something like this with my wife, but she said something about my needing a dead body somewhere to pull it off.) :hihihi:

Your welcome Joe, it's easy enough to keep your eyes and ears open for what someone is looking for. Glad you're going to get Hooch rolling again!

Latest posts