LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently May 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm
Who Is Online: AApple, BlackandBlue, dan filipi, desertrefugee, PurpleGL1200I, slabghost, wilcoy02 .... 2 guests
Jump to:  

Portal » Forums » General Discussions » General Forum

Welcome to Classic Goldwings!
You are now viewing the forums as a guest which has very limited access to the forums.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#16  Unread postPosted: December 24th, 2017, 12:49 am

Total Posts: 218
Active Topics: 15

Total Images: 9
Local time: May 22nd, 2018, 2:59 am
My Bike Models: 1986 GL 1200 Aspencade
1991 Yamaha FJ 1200 ABS
1988 Yamaha XJ 600

Profile Personal album

actually we pay $6.79/gallon. that's why my car is a small diesel and makes 43 mpg and not a big pickup that makes 16 mpg. the taxes are not the same. enjoy and keep your low taxes, it could be more expensive.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#17  Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2017, 6:20 am

Total Posts: 554
Active Topics: 45

Total Images: 5
Local time: May 21st, 2018, 9:59 pm
My Bike Models: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Profile Personal album

What I have problems with is what the money is being spent on. I'm fine with keeping us safe, but do we need to spend as much as the next 20 countries combined? We need good roads to keep commerce going. We need good schools but I can't tell you how many Taj Mahals I drive by.

The spending is getting so far out of whack. Indiana spends millions to move trees in the way of a road to save a bird, or import some kind of river rock to line a ditch. And we borrow unimaginable amounts to fund all of the waste. The word ridiculous is insufficient. What's more, we keep on re-electing the same jackasses.

I couldn't fix my brakes, so I made the horn louder.

The motor started knocking. Turned up the radio

Jack

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#18  Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2017, 6:49 am

Global Moderator
C5 Club

Total Posts: 14746
Active Topics: 148

Total Images: 112
My Bike Models: 98 Valkyrie, 84 Standard, X2 80GL1100,81GL1100,82KZ750,81 Seca750 ++

Profile Personal album

What I have problems with is what the money is being spent on. I'm fine with keeping us safe, but do we need to spend as much as the next 20 countries combined? We need good roads to keep commerce going. We need good schools but I can't tell you how many Taj Mahals I drive by.

The spending is getting so far out of whack. Indiana spends millions to move trees in the way of a road to save a bird, or import some kind of river rock to line a ditch. And we borrow unimaginable amounts to fund all of the waste. The word ridiculous is insufficient. What's more, we keep on re-electing the same jackasses.

That "we" fella needs to wake up and read my sig. line.

Vote NO on taxes, levies, and incumbents.
Every day I learn I know less than I thought I did.
Every time something is made idiot proof. The world produces a better idiot!
Maturity like wisdom seldom arrives without age. Far too often though age arrives without either.
ImageImage Image
Politicians are like diapers. They need changed often. For the same reason.
A fine is tax you pay for doing wrong. A tax is fine you pay for doing well.
Second place makes you first loser.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#19  Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2017, 1:08 pm

Total Posts: 218
Active Topics: 15

Total Images: 9
Local time: May 22nd, 2018, 2:59 am
My Bike Models: 1986 GL 1200 Aspencade
1991 Yamaha FJ 1200 ABS
1988 Yamaha XJ 600

Profile Personal album

it doesn't matter which state or country you live, goverments take your money and make plenty of "intelligent" projects. they plan new taxes and raise other taxes as long as they can to do it "better". some new taxes, "co2" in europe as example, are well selled to us to convince that the tax need to be and we pay. elections and voting, with maybe others, are the instruments we got to say what we prefer. you have to use them.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#20  Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2018, 5:32 am

Total Posts: 130
Active Topics: 4

My Bike Models: 1977 cb550k, 1975 cb550k, 1982 GL1100, 2013 wr250r, 1968 z50

Don't do it guys. As a citizen of NJ Im telling you its a giant scam.

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index.s ... on_br.html

The road here are a disgrace.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#21  Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2018, 7:22 am

Site supporter
Single Carb Club
C5 Club

Total Posts: 17655
Active Topics: 184

Total Images: 1716
My Bike Models: A bunch in the works

Profile Personal album

My YouTube Channel
The excuses for tax raising is never ending ...and they never do the work either till it’s almost a failure ...so they can raise more taxes ...terrible system of complete fraud in my opinion ....then the taxes go right to the federal reserve bank ...and the money for emergency fix up is narrowed costing much more and debt keeps getting bigger ...just a sick joke put on the people

thank god and hooch im gone

Print view |
LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently May 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm