LOL, the memories...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image.php

So many in this pic of "Old Girlfriend."

1. Someone where I live kept bumping into my mirrors getting in and out of their car. One night I put oil sludge from her undercarriage on the outer edges of both mirrors. Two days later the mirror was moved, it never happened again. :mischief:

2. Since the stereo didn't work I almost threw this unit away. I decided to keep it in case I found a solution. :beg:

3. One day I started her up to blaring Mariachi music coming from disintegrated speakers. After this I bought new antennas from Dan plus the mounts for both the stereo and the CB both of which started working. :music:

4. My most prized acquisition in this pic, the gauge panel. I got this free I think from from bah I forget but he powdercoated his Wing gray and red. :good:

5. Ah #5... See how the keys are connected to a red carabeener that's connected to a key ring duct taped to the right handle bar? This was before I got new keys cut by roncar. :nea:

6. This is a brake reservoir I got from a member here. Gotta love this place. :rocks:

7. This area is covered in masking tape that I spray painted black :smilie_happy: Behind the tape is a fissure that looked like JAWS teeth... yes the shark. I learned how to fix that here too, check my thread in ABS repair. :builder:

8. This is the Crampbuster that busted during a cramp about 48hrs. after purchase. :head bang:

I could do this with any pic of "Old Girlfriend," because this place brought her back for more.

I miss her. :(

~O~

I have a whole folder of pictures of "Old Girlfriend". I got a lot of ideas for my girl from that bike! :thanks:

One of my favorites:

Attachments

• picture003j.jpg
    picture003j.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 94
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200193#p200193:3pat0u2w said:
mcgovern61 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:27 pm[/url]":3pat0u2w]
I have a whole folder of pictures of "Old Girlfriend". I got a lot of ideas for my girl from that bike! :thanks:

One of my favorites:
file.php

That pic was used in one of the last calendars NAGF ever made, she took December. :BigGrin:

~O~