Spring

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the weather here is finally getting above 0 degrees C (32 F) in the day time. It’s time to start waking the bikes up again. I know we still have some colder days ahead but with a bit of luck I hope to get a ride or two in next week.. Man it has been a long cold winter..... Both bikes should be ready to go with just a bit of TLC. Thanks to this forum and the people that post articles here for helping m get through these winter moths... :thanks:

Mine would be awake already if it weren't for this gawdawful rain. More flooding is predicted. I'm off tomorrow. Supposed to get 3" more rain. Whodathunk?

Started mine for the first time since late last year and took it out Mid 50s with more of that to come for the foreseeable future. Was sick of looking at it and thinking of riding. I'm back on the horse (so to speak).

The rain couple stop though.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200736#p200736:1980raqr said:
slabghost » Yesterday, 9:38 pm[/url]":1980raqr]
Mine would be awake already if it weren't for this gawdawful rain. More flooding is predicted. I'm off tomorrow. Supposed to get 3" more rain. Whodathunk?

Exactly!! maybe no rain for a couple of days starting tomorrow :beg: :beg:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200750#p200750:2n7rm1i9 said:
joedrum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm[/url]":2n7rm1i9]
It is mud season lol
Especially here in pothole paradise! :smilie_happy:

seeing that I can't go riding I went looking

Attachments

• 20180224_160135.jpg
    20180224_160135.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 107
Monsoon season supposed to stop as of today so maybe I'll get out if I can stand the sunshine. Get me a couple of tags for the Photo Hunt on other sites.

Well I did fire them up yesterday. Both wings started after a bit of cranking. :Egyptian: Woke up to freezing rain this morning :Awe: :crying: . I still may get out for a ride later this week."

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200768#p200768:qamf01gg said:
canuckxxxx » Today, 7:09 am[/url]":qamf01gg]
I have been sitting on running bike in driveway...neighbours starting to give funny looks. :shock:
I get that from the wife :smilie_happy:

Rain washes the salt away :yes: Then warmer weather :beg:Then out to play :yahoo:Can hardly wait, been a while :moped:

Looking like I'll be dusting off the Valk tomorrow! No rain in the forecast and around 50 degrees. Yippee!

I have to work Monday and Tuesday 12 hour shifts but Wednesday might be the day.. So far the weather looks good. It should be 7 degrees C or around 45 F, I should be good for a 30 mile ride.. :moped:

She fired right off but the rear tire was low after the winter rest. Aired it up and took off for work. 42 degrees left my hands pretty cold in my work gloves. Gotta find my good pair. Riding season has started! Might be a few more bad days or weeks. But it sure felt good!