Toolbox Stickers!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertrefugee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all do it. Collect stickers. Work on enough cars and bikes and it's inevitable that you'll acquire some stickers over the years. Others often join the mix. I have always been interested in seeing the variety of stickers folks end up with. No two collections are the same. Joel gave us a glimpse of a few of his in his "1500 gurus" thread, Post 30, Image 5. (Here it is...maybe he's got a better one):
Joel's Stickers.jpg

And here's a shot of some on my SAE toolbox. The metric box is kinda boring:
IMG_5889.JPG

Let's see yours!

I too have stickers on most of my tool boxes.
Have been a small engine mechanic for the last 45 years.
I have accumulated lots.
Unit comes in for repair I pull off the last repair guy's sticker and put my own onto it.
All stickers then end up on my tool box.

A small sample

Attachments

• P1030916.JPG
    P1030916.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 135
  • P1030915.JPG
    P1030915.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 138
Here's a better pic of my Taco Wagon. I have a pic of it the very day I bought it somewhere...before I defaced it with decals...lol :builder:
MOST of the decals on the Taco Wagon are contingency stickers from when I was racing NHRA.

Also....one of the very first Snap-On box I ever bought, back in '78, I think.

On the left in this pic is my "old" box that the Snap-On one replaced....I wuz movin on up! :smilie_happy:

The only picture I have is from '03 and only a small fraction. There was also another roll away and 2 carts. I've since brought my tools home and most of what there was has move over to my sons collection. Which is ok I guess, since I can't use them any more anyhow. The left over bits and pieces get more rusty everytime I look at them.

I kinda outgrew stickers somewhere in the early 90's. I think the best one was a Snap On sticker that said "I invest in precious metals. Please don't ask to borrow them,"
I also liked the picture I had of a dog pulling a little boy in a wagon with a broken wheel, and the caption read, "How old were you when you first realized the value of a good mechanic."

Tool Box.jpg

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=202337#p202337:1zxp7opr said:
scdmarx » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 pm[/url]":1zxp7opr]
I think the best one was a Snap On sticker that said "I invest in precious metals. Please don't ask to borrow them,"

Ya mean this un, Ron? :good:

image.php

You have the same top box that I have here at the house.... :clapping:

I still have a small piece of my old '78 750A...stuck to my box, too.... :hihihi:

:smilie_happy: I think most of them are from the 1100.... :hihihi: