LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently July 22nd, 2017, 6:56 am
Who Is Online: canuckxxxx, dan filipi, desertrefugee, mcblitzen, rob.lafady, vdubee ....1 guest(s) viewing this forum
Jump to:  

Portal » Forums » Resources » Visual Tutorials and References. » Engine

Welcome to Classic Goldwings!
You are now viewing the forums as a guest which has very limited access to the forums.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#1  Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 7:06 pm

Topic author

Total Posts: 36
Active Topics: 8

Total Images: 21
Local time: July 22nd, 2017, 10:56 am
My Rides: 1983 GL1100i

Profile Personal album

My YouTube Channel
Original topic by Hawk8 here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10496

Of course, no sense installing a filter adapter and foregoing the opportunity to change the oil, so I went ahead and did both.

phpBB [video]

In the moments after placing the order with Randakk's for my oil filter adapter, I spent some time looking for basic details online; where's the filter, how do I install the adapter, woo woo woo. There was some stuff out there, but a lot of what I found was less than ideal. So I decided to make my own tutorial video...I made a handful of mistakes (I didn't think you could really make mistakes doing something as simple as an oil change!), but I'm hoping that by documenting even my failures, I may be able to help the next guy.

My initially uploaded video got some helpful feedback from a lot of people here in the community, so I thought it would be worth-while to take it down and incorporate these things.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Print view |
LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently July 22nd, 2017, 6:56 am