When I die...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Mama and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning.

I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff.”

“Now why would you want me to do something like that?” she asked.

“I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some a-hole using my stuff.”

She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another a-hole?”

doh.gif

I told my first two wives I'd fire her and hire another dud. I did. Fired her too and found myself a princess.

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: At least the turth comes out!!! You must have found a sister to my wife cause see marriered me and puts up with me :whip: Lets not cut our wifes short belive it or not they do put up with us and most :thank_you: LOVE us...

my first wife was the love of my life....... she died of Cancer at 42 after we had been married for 16 years . . . . my 2nd.........was a TOTAL failure , and what happens when a man is tryin' to replace the best thing he ever had. ........... and then, I found my little lady , and yes , it might sound mushy .... but , I'm nothing without her. and I'm man enough to admit it. :fiddle:

Yeah, I divorced my 1st in 2009 after 20 years. Don't know why I waited that long. Kids I guess. I am also lucky enough to now be with the one who will stick with me to the end. Better late than never. A man is just not designed to live alone.

...and the best part? She does not care what goes on in the garage. At all. And she's the best little riding partner I ever had.

2011-10-22_11-38-52_328 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts