wood you work here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics .....
image.php

the first pic is of the planer ...its an alright machine ...china made ..20" wide with a skip cut spiral head cutter worth more that the planer ...you can see ive been using it a lot last few days ...off to the right is a 6 head moulder ...i dont think its been used since the last time i use it ...making tongue and grove flooring .....ac leaks water everywhere ...

image.php

this is a strait line rip saw ...on big jobs this get used a lot ....board maker so to speak out of rough wood srait from the saw mill ...

image.php

this is a cnc machine for plywood sheet products ...it broke at the moment ....if your building many pieces of what ever this is all right machine ...basically i never like it a lot ...its time consuming to type and program this dam thing but it can cut up 60 sheets of plywood in no time ...if the mule can feed and unload it ....i dont plan on using it much let it stay broke

image.php

this is some of the cabinet doors i was making ...about 50 in all ...this is where the camera quit ...i was just getting to the other end of shop to take pics of the sliding table saw ...door machine shaper ...37" time saver sander ...tiger stop cnc miter saw ....actually the doors are sitting on it ...punch in the measurement and the board stop go to that automatically for the cut

im sure many could care less but i told a few id take pics ....ill do better when i go back like buy some batteries for the camera ...it just quit on me ... :builder:

it right there close to jasksonville brian .....about the same trip you took from your brothers to see me ...ill be riding back and forth every few days or so...gee we hardly got to talk much ...you had to leave so quickly after getting here ....i had a great time ....riding hooch with the standard was fun .... :mrgreen:

they call me the master around there ....and me and my son built all kinds of stuff ....he is a great woodworker himself ...as i taught him ....but a bad economy and a bad marriage on his part took this place down ...it big for me at my age and health to go at this again ...in the yrs since 2007 i guess this place has done nothing but fail ...with various people who are not skilled enough to use equipment right

lots of stuff is barely working good and will be a big job to right the shop ...funny how things go ...i seem to be back into music also ....will be evaluating everything in next few weeks ....as for the moment living at the shop is the only place ...maybe things might work out ...

more pics to come ..thanks for comments :BigGrin:

more pics
image.php

small cabinet i built for a gun store along with other stuff for them ..

image.php

everything is flush built

image.php

cant haedly see where the plywood oak and solid oak are together

image.php

here you can better

image.php

doors and drawer fronts for another job

pics
image.php

45 degree edge cut on oak plywood

image.php

image.php

ok this is a door machine for like the doors in the pics ...cuts raised panels and the out side frames ....all by hand ..takes good two hand body feel and feed to get these cuts good ...machine is 5 hp and needs it

image.php

ok this is hinge machine ...makes putting hinges on as easy as loading it up with hinge and pulling lever....

pics more of them :shock:
image.php

this is 6 head molder...talk about not dial in yet ....this is like a epa nightmare carb and then a few miles of trouble setting up :shock:

image.php

this is the small molder ...as you can see from cobb webs its not being used right now and needs work also to produce anything

image.php

shapers used to do several things like drawer making for cabinets

pics
image.php

ahh the resaw band saw i use this a lot ...good power and thin kerf ..get the most from your ruff cut hardwood purchases

image.php

ok this is a favorite tool too ...about a 50 year old time saver as that the name band and what it dose also ....37 inch sand uses 48 inch long belts ...and sands great ....

image.php

feed side of sander ...again great tool

image.php

i do cutting here too ...this is great tool ...punch in measurement and board stop goes there and stops ....i should use it more than i do ...but it has a keyboard to use and we all know how deficient i am there :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=180069#p180069:2b26t87r said:
Ansimp » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:44 pm[/url]":2b26t87r]
Looks like you are almost back in "business" !!
:smilie_happy: :salute:

i wouldnt go that far tony but it getting in shape some ....this is diffinitly a fixer upper shop at the moment .... :builder: