Boy are the neighbors busy!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
I live between brothers. One of which owns both properties beside me. Yesterday they had a very large maple tree taken down and they've been busy trying to clean up that mess. So today I decided to get the old lawn tractor going and get my first grass cutting of the year done. Since they ( the neighbors) have called the law on me bitching about my cars and grass we don't get along. They both live to cut grass and do it almost daily. Not my bag. So it's an event when I cut grass. Both of them have to get their mowers out to spray the clippings back into my yard. Fun to watch and what the hell. Double chopped clippings make good mulch fertilizer. They really show me! The summer feud has resumed! :smilie_happy:

Anyone else have "special" neighbors?

That's funny. I have one with an "all natural" landscape that hasn't been mowed since 1974, they use ground cover plants, they ask me one time if it bothered me, I said no, if your happy then I am too. We haven't had a cross word in all that time.

My house is the only one that has little yellow flowers coming up in the middle of the grass. THe neighbors cut, cut and cut it some more. I long for summer because it is the best time to ride, but winter is great because the grass doesn't grow.

I love the little yellow flowers. They are yummy. Yep everyone else around is very busy trying to rid their yards of the pesky yellow spots.

The DD puts an end to pesky neighbours normally. :good:
Plus if I drive real fast past their house when it is dry I would be putting dust through their place. :whistling:

Why don't ya spray anything green weed killer at night over both properties and just wait. When they ask whtf, just say yeas I am sure I seen someone the other night mooching around. but I didn't take any notice. Even better get some dummy CCTV cameras wait till they go up then do the gardens tell them the same story when they ask if the cameras got anything say Yes, but a) you can't have a copy and b) before the cops come I will delete it and laugh in their faces. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

I guess it's become a hobby to get them pissed off. I've lived in over 100 different places between my parents moving and my moves in the military. These are the only neighbors I can't get along with. They are entertaining though. Year before last the one's wife removed the marble chips from the flower bed. Then with a bucket and brush spent all day scrubbing every single one of them.

Holy crap nothing better to do to spend her time. I would such a neighbour so long as I owned my house. here as I rent they can throw me out for doing such things, Bad neighbour policy.

Oh yeah. That reminds me they were calling around trying to get me evicted. Soon after I "bought" the place. I own it it lock stock and barrel no mortgage. Since I'm the landlord. I'm pretty sure I'm not evicting me.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189828#p189828:2j771927 said:
slabghost » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am[/url]":2j771927]
Oh yeah. That reminds me they were calling around trying to get me evicted. Soon after I "bought" the place. I own it it lock stock and barrel no mortgage. Since I'm the landlord. I'm pretty sure I'm not evicting me.
I dunno.....you had better check with yourself to be sure that is true. Last thing you need is a self eviction! :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189835#p189835:3txtubza said:
mcgovern61 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 pm[/url]":3txtubza]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189828#p189828:3txtubza said:
slabghost » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am[/url]":3txtubza]
I dunno.....you had better check with yourself to be sure that is true. Last thing you need is a self eviction! :smilie_happy:

So I asked myself if I stand the slightest chance of evicting me. I have been assured by me personally that won't ever happen! Okay I'm so relieved.

Talking to yourself does have some good points.
1. No dissenting opinions, but Jeff Dunham has lost arguments with himself.
2. The discussion ends as soon as you quit talking.
3. Nobody remembers what you said and throws it back at you.
:Egyptian:

Things to do today-
Get organized. Talk to wife.
Get reorganized. Talk to wife.
Abandon entire idea. Talk to self!

Something new to stir up the neighbors.
00d0d_gU6MfomHU1O_1200x900.jpg

I'm negotiating with the owner to buy this. :BigGrin: