Great Googley Moogley!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
:smilie_happy:

So...the "Google" guy came to the shop today to take pics of the shop(for advertising). I was told of this yesterday aboot 5pm. Not much time to prepare/clean... :Awe:
Now....pics of my GL1500 is officially on Google! Since I park the bikes in the shop when I ride to work, there are pics of both of them on the shop website(altho I did put the cover on the 1100, since it is torn down).... :smilie_happy: Also pictured is my dungeon of doom, where I spend most of my time while at work here.
If interested, you can just google "Eagle Transmission Watagua Texas", or...just click on the link. In the upper left hand side click on the "360* View" to see only the panoramic shots.
Pics of the 1500 are #6 & #10 as you scroll thru(the pano shots).... you can click and rotate at will, as well as zoom in using the thumb-wheel on yer mouse. The pic of the dungeon is #7.

The "ALL" button gives way more pics both static and pano, including a couple from upstairs that look pretty kewl. :good:

So....we're kinda sorta almost famous....NOT! :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=191645#p191645:367pv2ig said:
Steve83 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:06 am[/url]":367pv2ig]
Cool!
+1 :good:

Latest posts