Vaykayshun pics!!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
We're BAAAAAACK!!! Mama & I been on vac since last Friday. Went up to Albuquerque NM...daaaamn...it's HOT up thar too!!! :heat: 105* when we got there Sunday. Went shopping, saw a few sights, relaxed a little, and now we're back home. Bought a few toys for our respective collections, spent a dollar or two(thousand), and ate like a friggin pig. :smilie_happy:
Found this little item(8 1/2" x 9" patch) in an antique shop in town there....had to have it. Not a member, but....

Saw this little jewel at the Unser Racing Museum there...really nice set-up.

Stopped at the Cadillac Ranch outside of Amarillo....had to, ya know?

Axed Mama to snap a pic of me....she tried....

:Doh2: :smilie_happy:

This one werked a little better...(that's me in the blue shert, just so ya knows....) :ahem:

Not due back to werk until Monday, and spent the mernin doin yard werk....that sucked. I wuz soaked by the time I got finished, but it had to be done. At least up yonder in NM, "It's a DRY heat"... :hihihi:
Tried to get Mama to go up into the mountains to get some scenic shots, but she wudn't havin none of that. Too dang hot, and too far off the ground, I guess. :smilie_happy: Had a good time tho, anyway. Got to get the hell outta D/FW for a while....sure wuz nice. We haven't had a vac since 2014, so it wuz time.
Now to catch up on all the stuff I missed while gone. Took the lappy wid me, but dint spend much time on it.... :laptop:

Oh yeah...I fergot....Mama axed if we would have been able to make a trip like this on the 'Wing. :shock: Told her "not without a trailer to haul yer shoes and stuff". :smilie_happy: She might be amenable to getting a trailer for the 1500!! YaHOO. Maybe this winter I can check into getting a hitch, and a small trailer.... :yes:

Latest posts