SuperBowl

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dadster":ccsmszmo said:
A lot of hype leading up to today. If you're a fan here's your chance to say.... Who's going to win?
Watched it for only the second time in my life from the UK. Didnt understand much but good fun. The commentary from BBC over here was fun and learnt a bit.
Even I could workout the bits where the tension really built.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am not a sports fan (and Philly is my backyard :shock: ), but my wife and I did watch the game. Again, not a sports fan, but that was a great championship game. Both teams got you on the edge of your seat the whole game right up to and including the last 2 seconds of play.

Janet had it on :shock: so I listened from my cave then watched the last quarter with her. We aren't fans except when the Raiders are playing the Broncos.

Have ya heard...

the Raiders are coming to Vegas?

:clapping: :music2: :music: :good: :salute: :fiddle: :party: :nea: :music3: :swoon: :Egyptian: :wave: :popcorn: :BigGrin: :shock: :cool: :?

~O~

Omega Man":2oprmhow said:
Janet had it on :shock: so I listened from my cave then watched the last quarter with her. We aren't fans except when the Raiders are playing the Broncos.

Have ya heard...

the Raiders are coming to Vegas?

:clapping: :music2: :music: :good: :salute: :fiddle: :party: :nea: :music3: :swoon: :Egyptian: :wave: :popcorn: [emoji3] :shock: :cool: :?

~O~
I have the honor of working at Gatwick in london. We see the teams come across for the UK matches. Quite a road show and they have a whole aircraft to them selves. But they need it. Even the cargo is a mammoth task. When the USA move I they do it big style.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk