Joe's new motor?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
As most of us are aware. Joe's motor has a bad knock and needs replaced. I inquired on a facebook group if any had short block 1200 motors they want to sell cheap. The link is here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/7930149 ... et&fref=nf
One member has responded with an offer to sell one for $200. It is in St. Louis Mo. Any help with cost or logistics will be much appreciated. Or if you know of a better deal closer to joedrum here is the place to post it. Thanks for reading.

Joe is in florida if im not mistaken?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

I'd like to help. Waiting for permission to view the facebook post. Last I knew Joe was in Illinois.
Is this engine just what Joe needs, he, he? It's not like it will be a stocker for long!

Joe is in Indiana. If there is enough interest. I'll PM my paypal for the transaction. Or one of you can gather and purchase.

Let me know if I can help. I'm pretty close to Joe if he is in Indiana; was hoping to get down to see him when the weather got better.

Wow ...I didn’t know this was going on ....been working and staying out at the house I’ve been working on ....there no wi if there ...it’s raining today so I came to my daughters place ...I had a motor bought but winter hit hard here ...and my spare money got ate up when a water leak broke the main water line broke flooding my basement and 10s of thousand of gallons water leaked ...even after adjustment from water company the bill was huge .....so now that the weather better to go get the motor I have no money for it ....fixing up your own place is a non paying job and also cost hugely...I do everything I can myself ....I’m not sure the guy still has that motor ....and should have called but there no reason ...I don’t have a phone either and was just not wanting to tell the guy I had no money now ...he was holding it for me till the weather turned better ...I’ve just been doing the things I can do and trying not to think about it much ...I guess my ranting a bit to V inspared this thread...

I reallly don’t know what else to say now ..except I’ll call the guy and see if the motor is still available to get ....

I’m sure it sounds like nothing to most ..the motor is 200$ ....I called and left a message ...that was just a bit ago ....thanks for all the support ...and comments on my ability with oldwings ...makes one feel good ...hoping he still has it .....nice guy also ....

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=201490#p201490:23yfse7v said:
joedrum » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 am[/url]":23yfse7v]
I’m sure it sounds like nothing to most ..the motor is 200$ ....I called and left a message ...that was just a bit ago ....thanks for all the support ...and comments on my ability with oldwings ...makes one feel good ...hoping he still has it .....nice guy also ....
:beg: :beg:

:popcorn: :popcorn: