What are you LISTENING to right now?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
To kick start this forum.

I like all types, used to LOVE country but haven't heard even one song in many years.

My newest liking is dub step.
I first heard it when my son was cranking it in his room.
No wonder he wanted to trade sound systems with me, I like it!

Pretty much other than that is classic rock, some "Wave" music but I have to be in the mood like most music.

Most songs I like I can never remember the name, which really piss** me off when I hear it on the radio when they don't announce what the song was.

Any way to figure that out, some kind of search tool?

dan filipi":3vour1wt said:
To kick start this forum.

I like all types, used to LOVE country but haven't heard even one song in many years.

My newest liking is dub step.
I first heard it when my son was cranking it in his room.
No wonder he wanted to trade sound systems with me, I like it!

Pretty much other than that is classic rock, some "Wave" music but I have to be in the mood like most music.

Most songs I like I can never remember the name, which really piss** me off when I hear it on the radio when they don't announce what the song was.

Any way to figure that out, some kind of search tool?
Shazam if you have a smartphone. And I'm pretty eclectic, save crap new country and worthless new hip hop. Give me some classic country or old school and I'm good, but I guess metal will always be my passion.

I've gone through some phases. Did country for awhile. Love songs for awhile. (secretly kinda liked disco, but don't tell nobody I said that) Really got into progressive jazz for awhile - Miles, Coletrane, Hancock. Then there are those that sorta share a shrine in my soul, Dylan, Joplin, Cash, Croce, and a few others. But when it all comes full circle, I always return to the mid 60's through most of the 70's classic rock. Stones, Steppinwolf, Skynard, Zeplin, Doors, Foghat, Tull, The Dead, ZZ Top, Cream, Bad Company, Tom Petty, The Who, etc. Never could do rap, though. Sorry - Hip Hop is rap. Gives me the mood to inventory my gun cleaning supplies.

I have eclectic tastes in music, also. If it's GOOD, I'll listen to just aboot anything, with a few exceptions. Anything from Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Merle Haggard, Dwight Yokum, Sugarland, Emmylou, AC/DC, Nugent, Pantera, Kentucky Headhunters, Patsy Cline....you name it. :music2: :fiddle: :music:
I will NOT listen to: Rap crap, hip-hop, mescan/mariachi, or the so-called jazz/rhythm-blues that is out these days.

chasrogers":3hzxwy4a said:
AApple":3hzxwy4a said:
I have eclectic tastes in music, also. If it's GOOD, I'll listen to just aboot anything, with a few exceptions. Anything from Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Merle Haggard, Dwight Yokum, Sugarland, Emmylou, AC/DC, Nugent, Pantera, Kentucky Headhunters, Patsy Cline....you name it. :music2: :fiddle: :music:
I will NOT listen to: Rap crap, hip-hop, mescan/mariachi, or the so-called jazz/rhythm-blues that is out these days.
I hear you there wish I had gone in to more detail with mine I hate loud noise that makes no sence and can't tell what the :sensored: words are over the yelling

If you like that music try www.wrfx.com Radio station out of Charlotte I used to listen to all the time down in SC now I listen to it at work all the time.

Heath

there seems to be good music in all styles of music ...as well as bad music ....i used to be a strickly heavy rock guy ....but now im more open ....love moving on jazz .swing..blues ..rock ..metal and so on ...and some country and dance music .....pretty much like and play it all....i even play a lot of christian rock also gee i like some blue grass too hill music too....hard question for me :mrgreen:

scdmarx":1b58u09v said:
I've gone through some phases. Did country for awhile. Love songs for awhile. (secretly kinda liked disco, but don't tell nobody I said that) Really got into progressive jazz for awhile - Miles, Coletrane, Hancock. Then there are those that sorta share a shrine in my soul, Dylan, Joplin, Cash, Croce, and a few others. But when it all comes full circle, I always return to the mid 60's through most of the 70's classic rock. Stones, Steppinwolf, Skynard, Zeplin, Doors, Foghat, Tull, The Dead, ZZ Top, Cream, Bad Company, Tom Petty, The Who, etc. Never could do rap, though. Sorry - Hip Hop is rap. Gives me the mood to inventory my gun cleaning supplies.

YEAH! What he said! :good: I like the older stuff too back to Scott Joplin and before.

Latest posts