Is there anybody OUT there?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
:wave: Sure is quiet around here today. I don't think I've seen ANY activity at all so far today(0 active topics)....I'm starting to talk back to the voices....
rage.gif

I know youse guys in the nawth/nawth-east are prolly getting cold, and perhaps a wee bit of the white stuff is fallin, but whut aboot the rest of youse guys? Trying to get caught up on the stuff ya put off all week until today? :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
Perhaps I went to sleep, and woke up in a different dimension, and I'm actually the LAST person on earth? Thass a scary thought, on soooo many levels..... :shock:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141567#p141567:8rs9uymq said:
AApple » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 pm[/url]":8rs9uymq]
:wave:
Perhaps I went to sleep, and woke up in a different dimension, and I'm actually the LAST person on earth? Thass a scary thought, on soooo many levels..... :shock:

Woo Hoo! :party: Less traffic on the super slabs in the DFW area! :moped: :moped: :moped:

I've been too busy reading up on and trying to make sence of the carb conversion threads. There's quite a few and my brain is mushy and I barely scratched the surface. [emoji32]

yep it bad in rual areas where people were dependent on system system for heat ...no amount of toilet paper will get you any propane ... if it gets any worse i may all sheeple worshiping my wood pile ....what thin coat of paint the system is back by nothing what so ever ....seems it might warm just enough to produce ice storms and really stop things good ...i hope everyone is warm .. :yes: :mrgreen:

-10 here this morning. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow with more of the white crap! Sure glad my gas is piped in. Even the oil trucks have had a tough time lately.

We were on cyclone/hurricane watch. As per normal the weather forecasters only seem to give us plenty of warning in advance of disasters when they don't materialise. Cyclone Marcia crossed the coast at about Yeppoon yesterday and messed up a lot of people's day but no major injuries. The media had its usual circus with extended telecasts of the imminent threat, new state premier on TV showing how out of depth that she is in her new job ( no accounting for voter stupidity). We have had plenty of constant rain but nothing like the downpour that I rode the Rats Nest in two weeks ago. Had to dry out the circuit to our water pump ( we are on tank/rain water) and make a few mods that kept tripping out the RCD/ earth leakage breaker :doh:

Yesterday we had sub zero temps and snow. Today it was in high 20's and I worked outside all day, because tomorrow will be -20 again.
Guess what I get to do tomorrow?

Work on a Dnepr K750 flat head engine!!

My friend has a barn full of Ural, Dnepr, and Goldwing/Silverwings. Should be fun and it's inside work.

Latest posts