Awlrite youse Yankees.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
ya'll take this crap BACK!!! :rant: :sensored: :rant:
We'uns don't need any of that snow/sleet/ice/cooooold weather crap....ya'll keep that s :sensored: t up yonder, where it belongs!! :rant:

:smilie_happy: Got some icy stuff goin on 'round heah this mernin. Schools closed, roads a mess....and plenty o idjits out tryin to drive in it, and screwin it up fer everyone else that actually KNOWS how to drive. :Doh2: Holy stop-in-the-middle-of-the-hiway, Batman! :rant:

That is all...carry on.... :wave:

image.php

And yet here in Washington state we're supposed to have a high around sixty today...I do believe I'll be riding today. [emoji12]

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141715#p141715:322p2web said:
AApple » Today, 8:25 am[/url]":322p2web]
ya'll take this crap BACK!!! :rant: :sensored: :rant:
We'uns don't need any of that snow/sleet/ice/cooooold weather crap....ya'll keep that s :sensored: t up yonder, where it belongs!! :rant:

:smilie_happy: Got some icy stuff goin on 'round heah this mernin. Schools closed, roads a mess....and plenty o idjits out tryin to drive in it, and screwin it up fer everyone else that actually KNOWS how to drive. :Doh2: Holy stop-in-the-middle-of-the-hiway, Batman! :rant:

That is all...carry on.... :wave:
I'm just glad it's my day off so I don't have to deal with idjits!! :builder: :music: :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141727#p141727:2gh990og said:
julimike54 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am[/url]":2gh990og]
I'm just glad it's my day off so I don't have to deal with idjits!! :builder: :music: :smilie_happy:

HEY!!! :rant: NO FAIR! :rant: :rant:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
It ain't that bad, really...just the friggin MORONS that cain't figure out what lane they wanna be in, so they straddle as many as they can at once...one of em gotta be the one they need, right? When they cain't figure it out, then they do the next best thing....and STOP right in da middle of the freeway.... :rant:
Roads aren't that bad....just a little slickery in places, but not totally iced over and super dangerous(except for the aforementioned idjits).
Kinda nice here at da shop...jest me and da Boss...no-one else even tried to make it in....bunch of SISSIES..... :whip:
:hihihi:

Idjits are just as bad here. They've never lived anywhere else and they still can't drive in a little snow!

Notice they no longer call it "Global Warming" but now it's called "Climate Change" :doh: I remember when it was called "Weather" :yes:

I must remember a bit further back. In grade school they were telling us to prepare for the next ice age. Then came the global warming crap.

Well we haven't had temps above freezing since sometime in January. And we have enough snow to let youse guys have some of the spare flakes, and ice, and freezing rain. I used to have fun drivin' in it but the dang traction control won't let me break either end loose even when I want to! My favorite kind of donuts might be a thing of the past, 'sigh'.

Here in Cheeseland (Green Bay Wisconsin) it has been cold, and excessively windy this winter, but we've got almost no snow. Many of our fields are bare dirt. But when you head north about an hour they have our normal amounts of the fluffy stuff.

They warned us we'd have another horribly cold winter but our temps have been very up and down.

Latest posts