Atila the Hun, 84 GL1200 disguised as a GL 1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldest daughter had one of those Justys. I guess the rear suspension/drive was Ok, but the rest of it rivaled Yugo in quality.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Went into the hospital last Friday and got out Monday, , back for ultrasound on leg veins today and. BAck to hospital this coming Monday for class on congestive heart failure, kind of crowding my building time. Anyway, was cleaning up front rotors and found this, just what I needed, like new, this bike had 44k on it when it was gently laid over in a mud filled ditch so there is hardly any wear on parts like this so the hunt begins for a reasonable match. 1984 front right rotor stamped on rivet strip R. C. W. Not enough wear to even catch a finger nail.
IMG_2379.JPG

Training the next generation of wingers, 5 year old grandson, he decided he wanted to twist some wrenches. He said Papaw hand me those motorcycle books and I ask him why, he said we have to have the instructions. I had to turn away to keep a straight face He was dead serious too !!! Life couldn't be any better at that moment.
IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG

I don't hold him back and encourage him to use the right tools, pretty sharp cookie !!

Latest posts