• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete 1977 GL 1000 for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fzrdes

Reaction score
I have a 1977 GL 1000 for sale bike is completely disassembled. I was going to restore it but decided to go another direction.
I have ALL the parts and many new items including BRAND NEW:
Rear Shocks
Jardine Exhaust
Lester Racing Wheels (1 new, 1 Used and I still have stock spoke wheels)
Complete Engine Gasket Kit

In addition I have the original and used:
Gauge cluster
Rear Fender

The seat, tank, body work, frame everything is there!

I do not want to part it out and would prefer to sell it complete to someone that wants a SUPERB project bike.
I am asking $1000 but will consider all serious offers

I will get some pics together for you, like I stated it is completely disaasembled ( engine is down to short block) frame is solid, never been in an accident. I bought it in 1983 2nd owner, my Dad rode it for about 10 yrs and I now have it back. Give me a week or two and I'll get into my parts room and pull out the parts and photo them. It also has a clean title.

Took the heads off to replace valve seals and gaskets. I DID NOT split the block. I can reassemble the engine no problem. Total mileage is under 30k. Have original speedo and tach, as well as a used set that is not faded and looks new. I'll try to get pics up within the next week.