• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

78 goldwings,one parts,one rebuildable

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusierlover

Reaction score
Almost any part one might want off a 78 goldwing I have.Up to and including a complete 78 that looks pretty good but sat for the past year.I have a title signed front and back from the previous owner for it.You can take them both for $400 or buy separate parts for several times that.I am selling all the parts cheap.Let me know what you want,I have no idea what shipping is.I have been asked for example "how much to ship that to Los Angeles?" I have no idea.I can give you the dimensions and weight and you can ask ups I suppose.Figure on any part I have as being half of what ebay might ask.I for many reasons will not be doing any vintage stuff now.I also just bought a used vulcan and it is my daily rider.Being 67 and my hours at work have dwindled to almost nothing I cant spend time or money on these beautiful goldwings.If interested parties will please send questions to my email [email protected] I can easily several times a day check my phone for messages.Thanks for any and all interest.I live in denton texas near dallas for geographical questions.

I am going to buy a running everyday rider.I dont have the time to work on one.The classic wing is the best bike ever made.

20170120_125629.jpg
20170120_125600.jpg
20170120_125616.jpg
20170120_125605.jpg
20170120_125415.jpg
20170120_125411.jpg

no idea why th epictures are crooked.It is easy to tell which one is the parts bike.I sold the shelter,shelter frame,instruments off it.

Someone please delete this.I sold the rebuildable one and only have parts off the parts bike.2 sets of carbs though.