• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1200 Driver Backrest Bar Covers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertrefugee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a pretty obscure item. I've not seen too many of them. Again, another item leftover from my '84 Aspy. The outer cover is in perfect shape, the Velcro fasteners work fine. The inner gauze liner has seen better days - probably in the first 20 years of life. (They're now 34!) They will be perfectly serviceable once installed and look like they always did.

Not sure what they're worth - but what about $25 shipped? Does that sound right?
IMG_5561.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG

2011-10-22_11-41-44_766.jpg

"Dang, I miss that Aspencade! <sniff>"

Depending upon how much you miss it, I have an 86 Aspy that can be had for the paltry sum of $2000. New tires, pulse generators, same color scheme, 29,000 miles and the cassette player still works.

Attachments

• 86ATopFront.JPG
    86ATopFront.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 150
Purple: Missing and needing don't jive. I need another motorcycle like I need a bad lung right now. (Thanks anyway) :nea:
Utah: I think I'm done. Unless you need VMax parts, I shouldn't be bothering you again. :hi:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199470#p199470:wrve1ni8 said:
desertrefugee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm[/url]":wrve1ni8]
Purple: Missing and needing don't jive. I need another motorcycle like I need a bad lung right now. (Thanks anyway) :nea:
:hi:

Thought so. I would have a problem letting it go, anyway.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199507#p199507:2pdbum8h said:
desertrefugee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am[/url]":2pdbum8h]
They are brown - but they are sold! (Sorry)
Good! Time to lock this thread up.

Latest posts