CGW T-shirt now available!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
:UPDATE:
The CGW T-shirts are now available!
See this post for price and ordering instructions.

With the help of mwbill37841 (Bill), he has been working with an outfit near him to screen print the 11" logo on the back and the 3" logo on the front of black T-shirts.

The cost is $20 incl postage.

Please use the donate eagle in my signature to order your shirt through a Paypal donation.

BE sure to include the number of shirts you want and the size of each!

brianinpa":5q12lhei said:
Are they going to come is sizes big enough for those of us with more... ummm - girth?
Yes. Each X over XL is $1 more I think Bill said.

Just wanted to let everyone know also that we've been working on this order for at least 2 months. It's taken so long because we insisted that the setup and actual screen print are done here in the U.S and the shirts are made in the U.S. Finding U.S made shirts was the hardest part!

backlander":23ppmg0i said:
yes sir, at least one. Hopefully they will offer "tall" sizes so I won't get stopped by the law for transporting crack. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
I hadn't thought of that!

I'm 6'2 and usually need XLT like in a jacket but my shirts and t shirts are XL and fit good.
I'll know when I get the XL's I ordered but XLT should be available.

backlander":258py4a8 said:
yes sir, at least one. Hopefully they will offer "tall" sizes so I won't get stopped by the law for transporting crack. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

That can also help prevent one from looking like Buddha!

Latest posts