'82 GL1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great price! Better yet, it is actually an '83! (Help to stop me......easy flip......easy flip...............) :head bang:

With so many things going on around here, I can't even think about it. But that is a great flip!

The two things that are different ..is the gearing spread of the 83 vs 82 ...83 has taller fifth gear for hi way and also a lower first gear for take off ....it has the same gears in transmission as 84 1200s...it also has mag wheels ...the 82 was a transition bike and its gearing isn't bad either and also has same tire upgrade as 83 dose but they came with co star wheels ...witch to me are dam good wheels also...the 83 was transition bike too ...in 84 the final drive set up made this taller over all in the gear set up...witch is what I finally put in the hooch bike ...nice as it gets for road touring set up ...in my opinion ...both 82-83 1100 bikes are great in my opinion there's not that much difference really ...

Everything Joe said plus the wiring on the engine is upgraded. I have an '83 engine in my '82 and liked the minor differences for sure! I also really like the '83 wheels.

Wow...if that bike was within 200 miles of me, it would be in the garage right now! Good thing it's across the country, as my garage is currently full of Corvair and GoldWing stuff!

You may be happy with such offers. No chance in europe to find beautiful rides for $400. with that money you can purchase some pieces of a bike, not more. That's why my garage has "only" two bikes and only the absolutely necessary amount of bike parts. Enjoy it! I would :)