Cruisin' on the Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so jealous! It's been awhile since I've taken a long trip on the bike.
Had back surgery last November so I'm happy to just commuting this summer and fall.

4 for me too .... and I keep putting off # 5 ...... we gotta take it as it comes , it could always be worse . keep rollin' :music:

Well I spent all weekend roaming around Eastern Washington. Around 750 miles or so. This is from my first nights camp.
2013-08-03%2006.22.11.jpg

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=64610#p64610:32eq8j8j said:
brianinpa » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 am[/url]":32eq8j8j]
This was taken along Route 44 through the Northern part of the State through Clinton and Lycoming Counties. There is a stretch of about 75 miles where there is only one stop sign, so it just goes on and on. It was taken a few years ago after I finished painting it and I was waiting for a new trunk to arrive.
file.php

I know it's an old post but I couldn't help but reply. I've ridden that stretch lots of times. One Tuesday morning I didn't see another vehicle for close to an hour! One of my favorite rides.

Thanks Gerry............It sure is nice riding there. Rt. 144 is another great ride. Then Rt. 6 across the top of the state...east or west...doesn't matter..beautiful...

Taken at Loleta recreation area, northwest Pa. Met up with a group from motocampers for the weekend in September. Beautiful place and great riding in the area.

Attachments

• 20160909_111150.jpg
    20160909_111150.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 83