Hello from the Michigan deep freze

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two85s

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just singed up, Have a 80 1100I that has bean parked for 17 years. A little work ahead of me :headscratch:

Attachments

• P1030050.JPG
    P1030050.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 122
You and the bike are most welcome but keep that cold up North please. We actually got above 20 F here and I watched it snow a little. Bikes are stored and I'm pacing myself to keep from completing the trike until just after the Spring equinox.

Welcome from rainy with swept UK.
Cool bike. Parts for this in my stores. I was given them free by a kind winger here locally. I needed forks desperately as mine were heavily pitted . He gave me the whole front fairing which was damaged but the parts were very good.
He also gave me a tank shroud which I've used parts from for my own standard.
As with most things many parts are like hens teeth. My advice if you are offered any locally just take it. Even if it's not needed now.
After that long be prepared for fuel and wiring issues. Above all replace the belts before even trying to turn over.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You also have what looks like Honda line luggage. They are rare if working and watertight. Good find those as most over here had the cheaper Krauiser luggage.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk