Careful of advise taken on some sites

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199699#p199699:2d45mkqj said:
brianinpa » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:10 am[/url]":2d45mkqj]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199697#p199697:2d45mkqj said:
joedrum » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:10 am[/url]":2d45mkqj]
No way I’m thought to be keyboard know it all ....I’m more a keyboard guru assasin....

No Joe... you are just a keyboard assassin!!!!

:smilie_happy:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
You got that right! Joe, sometimes we need a communications Major to determine just what you typed! :hihihi:

Smart hands building and fixing bikes for sure, but ya gotta stop using your thumbs only for typing!

All kidding aside, one thing I have always appreciated here is that members that do their own work often post pictures for other members to follow. For one thing, we get to see how it is done and it also tends to weed out those that are just full of hot air and are looking for an audience.

Advice is also affected by poorly explained / written questions. My thingamajig is making an odd noise at 20 mph in 5th gear. What could it be? Now you have invited a thousand questions to clarify what the hell you are talking about. Even the best can only guess that there may be an issue of some kind. Maybe it's your helmet chin strap slapping the helmet.

My daughter used to do that to me when she was in university some 300 miles away. She'd phone me up about her computer or car, give me her interpretation then ask what is wrong. Just about every time this happened, my ESP was not working so my advice was always, take it into a shop and pay to get it fixed, or bring it home on your next visit for a look see.

Brian - understand your point. Just have to have a good chair person to keep the herd in line and focused.

Cheers

Latest posts