Almost ready to put up for sale..opinions needed.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Would this pic make anyone take a second look? I'm gettin ready to post this thing on C-list(and prolly here too), so I took some pics today after doin some cleaning. Got to take it next weekend and get the inspection done.
So...is this a good pic or what? I have more in my gallery, but this one looked purdy good...

I think it's a great shot. One of my favorite angles of ANY motorcycle - especially one that clean. Maybe just bump the light on it a bit and use it! I would not hesitate to sell that bike with that shot.

I want her. :? No money but I still want her, and I'd give her a HOT name like Scarlet. SAVE HER from those Texas roadways. :cheeky: ... and check my driveway every day for nails. :BigGrin:

~O~

Obviously not the only pic I planned on using....but one I thought looked pretty good. Some of the other pics in my gallery will also be used, plus a couple more...haven't decided.
I lightened it up a bit....is this any better?

O-man...it would prolly cost more than it's worth for youse to come and get it.... :hihihi:

btw....It will not be advertised as anything other than a daily rider....it ain't a show bike. I rode this thing to werk and back for 10 years....it's got some war wounds! :yes:

Here's a brighter version of that shot. (Maybe a little too much, but gives an idea).
AAple's 1100 Lighter.jpg

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=202533#p202533:2gymh9ki said:
Omega Man » Sun May 06, 2018 10:35 am[/url]":2gymh9ki]
I want her. :? No money but I still want her, and I'd give her a HOT name like Scarlet. SAVE HER from those Texas roadways. :cheeky: ... and check my driveway every day for nails. :BigGrin:

~O~
:clapping: :clapping: