• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Missing parts

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two85s

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so I find myself once again asking for some help in locating parts for my 80 1100I. In the coarse of my rebuild if find the PO. has removed/ cut down
the air defector, these are from OEM parts list
COVER, L. COWL (LOWER) (INNER)
64296-463-770

COVER, R. COWL (LOWER) (INNER)
64286-463-770
they are the steal piece between the fairing and the frame.

:beg: :help:

These are the parts I'm looking for.
Thanks

Attachments

• cowl .png
    cowl .png
    130.8 KB · Views: 164
Might find some used on ebay, unless someone here has an extra set. You'll need them unless you really want all of the engine heat blastin on ya.... :heat:

Pieces are boxed and ready to mail tomorrow...got distractrd by other "emergencies" for a few days.
Say, did you know that a multibike discount from progressive insurance can actually reduce your total insurance premium? By adding a vin number from a bare frame to my policy, the total premium for 4 bikes instead of three, went down $20. Guess I'll have to finish that project bike and ride it!

kerryb":2owqvua5 said:
Pieces are boxed and ready to mail tomorrow...got distractrd by other "emergencies" for a few days.
Say, did you know that a multibike discount from progressive insurance can actually reduce your total insurance premium? By adding a vin number from a bare frame to my policy, the total premium for 4 bikes instead of three, went down $20. Guess I'll have to finish that project bike and ride it!
Good to know! I think I'll add the Hunley to the 1800 policy (need to register and tag the Hunley soon, anyway).

Finally......parts mailed today (tues) expected date of arrival is thursday. Shipping was $10.15! My god, they only weighed about a 1/2 lb! If you want to include something for the parts too, that woulb be kind.
Where do Ifind a progress report on this bikeso I can follow along?