38th Annual Griffith Park Sidecar Rally

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got to be nice to be able to ride year round. Hopefully I will find out next year. It was 21 degrees yesterday morning here in the midwest. Only a few good riding days left in the 50-60's.

Dan, I will be going to the sidecar rally. Also the big british bike rally at Hansen dam is the same day. I'm planning on going with my buddy that has an 83 aspencade. W'ere talking about going Hansen Dam early and then to the sidecar rally. Maybe we can meet then. Let me know

stratocat":11fgavdh said:
Dan, I will be going to the sidecar rally. Also the big british bike rally at Hansen dam is the same day. I'm planning on going with my buddy that has an 83 aspencade. W'ere talking about going Hansen Dam early and then to the sidecar rally. Maybe we can meet then. Let me know

Sure, let's meet up then and hit both of them.
What time will you be at Hansen Dam?

dan filipi":16s3zabr said:
stratocat":16s3zabr said:

Sure, let's meet up then and hit both of them.
What time will you be at Hansen Dam?

I have never been to the Brit rally, what's a good time to get there.

dan filipi":1jgonxgl said:
I haven't been there either but a friend and member here, sidecarsusie, will be there about 8:30.
8:30 good for you?

Yes that should be fine. We should trade cel numbers just in case. I've never done a pm but i'll give it a try :headscratch: