manafold link plz...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j.man

Reaction score
Could someone give me a link to buy a Intake manifold specifically made for the vw carb im not sure what size it or if that matters my buddy gave it to me cause he owed me money definitely let me know how this procedure is done so I can have this mounted on as efficiently as possible I hate the four carb setup im sick of dealing with it. Thanks guys

Ok. Yea I was just wondering how the throttle hooks up cuz the four way as the two throttle cables and then that small vacuum line that gos into the carb under the fuel line I just want to know
Its set up

First we need to know which carb you have. Does have two butterfly valves top and bottom or one each. One each is probably a single barrel pict3 Solex carb. Read through some of the single carb threads and you will see plenty of ways to build your manifold.

I was actually hoping I could huy one I have the skill to do so but not the equipment and I will check the carb out tmro my garage has no lighting yet

There are a few who will make one for you. HOTT is a member here and makes some nice setups. You might want to pm him.

I just read the forum on yr manifold build im vary intrigued. . Impressive setup id love to have one id rathe just buy it but I can try to buil one at a buddys shop. I just have a short question to start off how did you get the offset measurements like the angle of the cross tube between 1 n 4 and 2 n 3

If you are talking the manifold build thread I posted. That was not my build. It was HOTT who made that. Read the very first post in that thread.

Anyone know where to find the site that walks you through making a manifold out of plastic plumbing pipe?
There is so much good and some not so good information floating around it's hard to know what the best set up might be.