• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Highway boards

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck, Dan. I've been looking for a used set of those for almost a year now with no luck. I finally ended up going to a swap meet and getting a set off an HD that were pretty wide and ordering some clamps from Dennis Kirk. I don't know how they feel yet as they aren't back on the bike yet, but I'll let you know.

dan! I have a set of those highway boards in near new condition. When I bought my bike it was loaded with a lot of extra accessories and I'm a minimalist type of guy, so I'll be removing and selling or trading the extra parts. Right now, I need a set of front and rear foot pegs for an 83 Aspencade, so I can get rid of the floorboards.

I'll have to do a walk around to see for sure, but just off the top of my head, it will be a Bateman like ride off stand, front and rear floorboards, a set of front brake caliper covers, painted to match wine-berry red, a chrome tubular license plate guard with 4 bullet lights,\. On the maybe list is, a set of rap around bag guards with marker lights, a set of trunk guards with marker lights, a front fender guard with side marker lights, a trunk rack, a tall rap around tinted windshield, and a brake light modulator which flashes the brake lights like emergency flashers when you hit the brakes, I want the kind that flashes the brake lights three or four times and then goes on steady. When I get it all pulled off I will post pictures, so you all can see everything and decide if you want any of it, If no one wants it I'll Ebay it, but I wanted to give everyone on here first chance.

I'd be interested in the front fender guard. :mrgreen:
When ya get a list of what ya have, post it up in da "For Sale" forum...and get ready for the stampede! :grin:

The parts on the maybe list will not be available for a while, as I have to remove them to see if I think the bike looks better without them, if it it does then they will be put up for sale, if not they will go back on the bike,and they won't be for sale. I apologize if there was any misunderstanding.

No misunderstanding here...just wanna be first on the list IF & WHEN they come up. :mrgreen: :beg:
:lol:

Latest posts