Do U Need A 4" PULLEY for conversion?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcoy02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a pulley for a year or so.
Finally met up with Melvin who was having a pulley made for a very reasonable price.

I contacted the machinist Greg who was doing the work.
He made Melvin a pulley for a v-belt and mine with a serpentine belt.

Greg said he can punch the pulley out in short time as he has his CNC Machine programmed for the pulley's.
They are made out of aluminium and 4" wide. Very tight fit on the motor.

If you would like to purchase one or two send me a PM and I'll get you the info to order one.
He has the pulley for the 1100 and 1200. The 1000 has a different bolt hole thru the pulley.

pulley 001.JPG

pulley 002.JPG

pulley 003.JPG

Pm u with contact info.

He gave me permission to say they are available. But he wants to give specifics about his pulley. He also does not want a bunch of may be calls.

He is very friendly and professional.

It sounds like his machine is set up and all he needs to do is push a button for a v-belt or serpentine belt.

I have been looking for a pulley for a year or so.
Finally met up with Melvin who was having a pulley made for a very reasonable price.

I contacted the machinist Greg who was doing the work.
He made Melvin a pulley for a v-belt and mine with a serpentine belt.

Greg said he can punch the pulley out in short time as he has his CNC Machine programmed for the pulley's.
They are made out of aluminium and 4" wide. Very tight fit on the motor.

If you would like to purchase one or two send me a PM and I'll get you the info to order one.
He has the pulley for the 1100 and 1200. The 1000 has a different bolt hole thru the pulley.

View attachment 17792
View attachment 17793
View attachment 17794
The 4" pulley is a good turning ration to have the alternator produce a good voltage flow, but go with a V snotch belt to save needed space between the fan and pulley.