Silverwing Manual Now in the Gallery

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the complete service manual for this bike if anybody needs it i will figure out how to get into a pdf for an up load I had one of these bikes. Kinda a funny story on how I got it. In short this guy I worked with was going through a divorce. He didn't want his wife to have nothing fun related. So I got it from him for a car cd player and 20.00 dollars. (on my life) I pushed it home about 4 city blocks. The bike had been sitting for awhile so I put some gas in it never touched the carburetor. Put a battery on it from another bike I had. Fired it up and drove it up I95. It ran well the speedo didn't work and the air shocks leaked stopped and aired it up. The only reason I sod it was I needed to pay rent one month and sold it. Jennie and I worn't even married yet. The gas tank at the bottom leaked I just put some J/B WELD on it. Just a great bike all the way around. Had it next to my couch for awile in the house. I have a picture will post it when i find it .. But here is the manual I got from the guy I picked it up from.. These are good running bikes I would own one again if giving the chance.. I wish in one hand but life got in the way.. :laptop:

Attachments

• silverwing.jpg
    silverwing.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 639