Classic Wing meet in Sudbury was excellent

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldwinger1984

Reaction score
Here are some of the pics my wife and I shot at the meet. We had a great time, ate too much, but, laughed, rode and visited the mines. Truly a memorable event and the hosts, Roger, Suzanne and Luc were awesome to be around. Thank you very much for hosting at your beautiful home. Next year should see us all meet in Belleville, Ontario in the middle of the Thousand Islands. Start marking off your calendar now so you can make it in 2014. See you there.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100748624@N07/

it was one of the nicest rides I have taken. We spent the night in Wiarton and after breakfast we caught the ferry over to Manitoulin Island then rode across and up to Sudbury winding.hilly roads all the way first off the boat so there was no traffic... I will be making that trip once at least once a year from now on...!! We have a few video's

It was a great ride.. and Roger Sue and Luc were perfect hosts... the tours were very well done and interesting.

It was lots of fun riding the ferry and checking out the roads and areas. Even the "almost' rode was good.

I agree with Mike.. it is a ride that needs to be done more often.. I myself would want to return and do the Manitoulin Island and this time take the fishing equip.

Judy

I will post some pics/videos when I get them sorted out.