1984 Standard Goldwing - $2400 (Minnesota)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=215277#p215277:3vvf9dmb said:
Tom_Charlton » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:35 pm[/url]":3vvf9dmb]
2400? You're kidding, right??!! I have an 84 Interstate with half that mileage I would take half his asking price for.

$2400 is pretty reasonable if not even low price for that bike. The price on these bikes is not only what someone is willing to pay for them, but what price we offer. We have to stop under valuing the price. NADA guideline for a 1984 1200 Standard Goldwing:

1200 NADA Price.JPG

The 1984 standard was the only year that GL1200s came in a standard model. They aren't that common, and that motorcycle seems pretty stock.

I'm cheap enough to not buy it (plus running out of garage space), but if the chrome is good, I think $2400 isn't an unfair price to ask.

The 84 standards sell for more than the 84 Interstates and Aspencades up here. I don’t understand it.
Must be the attraction of a stripped down wing. I would like one as well but I am out of garage space.

Latest posts