• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts I’m letting go of

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalledInSickToday

Reaction score
I have a seat with back rest both side luggage plus hardware crash bars entire rear rack highway pegs front and rear both rear turn signals as well as brake light. Everything is original and in good shape. Also have a tow bar. I’m looking to either sell or trade this for a few things that I need. If anyone has any interest please let me know. 1982 Aspencade 1100

So I have a nice seat off an Aspencade has the middle back rest as well. I can send a photo if you like. I’m looking for possibly a CDI if this pulse generator I just picked up does not end up doing the trick. Is everything factory on your interstate?

Also are your pipes down swept?? Or straight out? If the later then I would like to check those out. Did the faux tank on the 82 interstate have the air valve controls? I need a tank that does not have a big square missing section in it being how I’m getting rid of the air ride.

Sorry, I'm keeping the cdi and faux tank. The exhaust has rust holes and the tips cut off. I thought it would be a good candidate to try sportster mufflers on.

Latest posts