All VJMC riders were on classic/vintage bikes today for coff

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
We finally have been getting a reasonable amount of rain lately and the DD has been too slippery to take a bike on until this last week. My last ride was on the 8th of October with my mate Pete and I was on Val. I finally took Val out on Thursday for a fresh tank of fuel and a couple of errands. Today I took the Rats Nest to Springwood to give it an outing and it turned out a good decision as all the other VJMC members had ridden earlier model bikes as well.
I suppose the Yamaha Tenere 660 is not really that old but it is fairly classical.
We also had 2 CBXs, CB750,CB900, the Rats Nest and a Kawasaki 900. It's not that I am biased but it was good to see Honda as the preferred make today.

Thanks guys. I love my Queensland personalised plate but I really love the original Cali plate that is mounted underneath. I have been informed that it is not legal to display two plates but so far no other LEOs have complained. :yes: