Summer Ride Hancock MD/VA Area

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This is a must attend ride... Doesn't make a difference what you ride, all are welcome

Location: Happy Hills Campground at 12617 Seavolt Road Hancock, MD 21750.
Happy Hills Campground | Hancock, MD 21750
Date: July 25-28, 2019

When you make your reservation, Tell them you are with the CTX1300 group.
- Tents sites: $25 per night w/o electric; $39 per night with electric
- Cabins: $75 per night
- RV hook ups 30amps $42 per day; 50amps $44 per day

The WV/MD/PA area has some great mountain rides. Not to mention getting to hang out with folks from the forum. Everyone is invited so bring your family members and friends even if the ride other models.

General Plan for now is:
Thursday July 25, 2019: Folks Arrive
Friday July 26, 2019: PA 9/11 Ride
Saturday July 27, 2019: WV Mountain Ride
Sunday July 28, 2019: Folks Head Home

I never think of Md as great riding country, but I ride through wv & nc every year. The timing is good on this one, I shall have to consider it. Will my 1600DpVw be welcome with a trailer?

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=209460#p209460:2v105i9q said:
kerryb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:02 pm[/url]":2v105i9q]
I never think of Md as great riding country, but I ride through wv & nc every year. The timing is good on this one, I shall have to consider it. Will my 1600DpVw be welcome with a trailer?
Of course the trailer will fit as the site has plenty of parking and open spaces. There are still cabins and tent sites available. However, there are not many left, so if you are considering coming, make a reservation. You can always cancel it if you find that you can't attend. :yes:

Latest posts