German Club lunch for my 60th

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
Finally reached a milestone that most of my family thought would be a bridge too far. Friday was the big six o and instead of a party at home we decided on a low key lunch on the Sunday with family and friends. Because there were about 30 of us heading up from Logan Village we decided to hire a local coach with driver to make the trip less stressful. A couple of eskys on board with drinks and ice for the trip made it very enjoyable. The beauty of going somewhere with a diverse menu, great quality and serving sizes is that everyone had an excellent experience.

Thanks for all the best wishes. Still getting plenty of enthusiasm from attendees about what a great day it was and why don’t we do it more often. :whistling:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221429#p221429:34efnn8o said:
mcgovern61 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:43 am[/url]":34efnn8o]
Congrats Tony! :clapping: (That is me next month.)
Thanks Gerry. I hope that you have as much fun on yours as I had for mine. :good:

I did know at 20! I had my bike, I had my boat, I had it easy. But then we settled down, got married and my Wife was scared that if I got hurt or killed on my motorcycle, what about the kids? Sold the bike, boat was stolen and sunk ( :rant: :crying: ) and 21 years later, I got a bike and 34 years later got the same type of boat again!

1983:

image.php

image.php

2018:

image.php

:salute: Gerry. I think there may of been a few of us that gave up our youthful passions for a responsible family lifestyle. I am glad that I finally went back riding in 2008 and only wish that I could get more saddle time atm. :yes:

Latest posts