Those Were The Days

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednaxs60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Browsing my pictures for a new avatar after having sold the 1500 and came across this one from the Big Sur trip, October 2017. It was a very early morning ride to the ferry to get off the island:
Zero Dark 30 First Morning.jpg
Lots of lighting. Went for the ride south for a one night camping sojourn to meet Dan, Skiri, Dan's son and I think Dan's now son-in-law. Great ride and nice to put a face to a name. Going to have to do another one. Cheers

Be a different set of bikes I think:
Big Sur Campground - 13 Oct.jpg
Will still have my '85, so maybe mine will be the same, unless Sonya comes for a ride - already miss my 1500, but I'll get over it.

The first day out rained like a good thing. Only stopped for gas. Rode out of the rain somewhere near Grant's Pass. Of course no trip is a good trip unless you have some sort of crisis. Mine was in Redding CA when the external alternator failed. The Honda dealership in Redding was really good. Dan was a great supporter and even offered to come and get me, greatly appreciated. Honda dealership got me back on the road in 24 hours. Rest of the trip was great.

Latest posts