When it's OK to use the "F" word

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of these could do it.

Attachments

• F-1.JPG
    F-1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 214
  • F-2.JPG
    F-2.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 222
  • F-3.JPG
    F-3.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 213
  • F-4.JPG
    F-4.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 214
  • F-5.JPG
    F-5.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 217
  • F-8.JPG
    F-8.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 214
  • F-6.JPG
    F-6.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 215
  • F-9.JPG
    F-9.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 215
  • F-10.JPG
    F-10.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 216
I was in that tractor oh my .... you couldn't be more right ..the way I remember it :smilie_happy: :rant: :rant: :rant: :swoon: :cheeky: :builder: :head bang: :builder: :head bang: :builder: :builder: then I finally got un hook and shot out with the tractor about 20-30 and really got stuck sheesh ill just stop there :smilie_happy:

Sink hole....and the F word ain't the ONLY werd you'd be hearin, either... :rant: :sensored: Been in a couple o them back in the day, meself.....Pa were NOT amused...
spank.gif.pagespeed.ce.QaTD8ZyFRV.gif

file.php

one of the worst wrecks ive ever been in was when the farm tractor front wheels found new sink hole in dry soil ....then broke the front stabilizing pin wheels foled one side and tractor exploded out of sink hole and stood strait up ... breaking off draw bar clevis from disc ... and iswear I think it got air ... and crashed back down ... I have never took such a pounding ...it was awhile before me and tractor were back in business

I've been in a few of these predickaments,,, :hihihi: ...just like the tractor, boat, Hi-way litter- these were pallets instead of bottles.. :Awe: and even the crane job, dang that stuff was fun.... :smilie_happy: until the boss showed up... :sensored: :sensored: :Doh2: