Not a Wing, but I got a new bike!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daeouse

Stubbornly Optimistic!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
2022 Harley Sportster 883 (daily), 1986 GL 1200A "Wing Zero"
After 8 months of not having a bike at all, I’ve finally picked up another bike!
2014 Triumph Speedmaster A3 with 2K miles.
IMG_1912.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joedrum":1l2d0em2 said:
Love it ..nice and mean looking ...I like the big side by side big twins

It’ll look better when I get some spare cash together.

Something like this:
IMG_1906.JPG

I’ll need at least the following:
- Freedom Performance Sharkfin Exhaust
- “hugger” rear fender
- OEM alternative spoked rear wheel (option for my bike via Triumph)
- “Springer” front fork kit with disc brake adapter and custom “Triumph-inspired” front fender
- White-wall tires
- Mustang two-up seat (I can always swap seats for a solo look)
- Bullet turn signals
- Chrome engine guard (crash bars)
- Auxiliary lights on guards (old style in headlight style housings)
- Hidden LED accent lights

Thoughts?

Ok ...thoughts you asked for it ...I’m liking the bike as bought ..seek ..all business..I’d go with a double seat ..backrest for babe ..this bike reminds me so much of my chopped bsa I’m drooling over it

joedrum":kh42g3j4 said:
Ok ...thoughts you asked for it ...I’m liking the bike as bought ..seek ..all business..I’d go with a double seat ..backrest for babe ..this bike reminds me so much of my chopped bsa I’m drooling over it
It’s not bad looking, I want to put the two-up seat and definitely something for the misses to lean back on, however I really want to class it up some.

I'm with Joe on this one... I'd save the cash, and put it right into the tank... y'know... rotate the fuel and tires the old-fashioned-way... with right wrist... Only thing I'd think of changing, is the rear fender... so you don't wind up with rain getting thrown down the back of your helmet.

Seat and backrest... well... either that, or pick a girl with her own bike... :mrgreen:

DaveKamp":24mdiauf said:
Seat and backrest... well... either that, or pick a girl with her own bike... :mrgreen:

The wife wants a bike later on. She just wants to ride with me for now.