Parts Swapping

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mophead

Reaction score
Newbie here and have been scouring these pages to see about interchangeability. Will 1000 seats fit on a 1100? How about fender swapping between those two models? On a standard style of both. Looking to own a standard style and like the chrome fenders but thinking I might like the 1100 better for a base model. Local guy I know says 1100 carbs give less trouble.
Thoughts?

Welcome .fenders will swap.for the most ...all carbs area pain on oldwings ...seats don't swap out though I must say I have 1100 seat on a 1000 fit ok after some it going to fit attitude ..by bike hardly has any parts that are suppose to fit together. Lol ..i made my own model it has most all the years parts on one bike ..again welcome to classic

Fenders fit without any problems and the 1100 carbs are less problematic than the 1000’s. Seats will go the other way easily, but 1000 on a 1100, I’m not sure the frame will fit the seat pan correctly.

Latest posts