• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aspy LED Dash

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednaxs60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a 1200 Aspy dash that I am taking the odometer out of, and putting the U/S odometer from my '85 dash in. The odometer is all I want. The dash is in good condition. Should have this done in before end next week. Once I remove/replace the odometer, this dash will be available to whomever, free just pay shipping. Would like it to go to a good home instead of to the scrap pile. Here's a pic:
Aspy Dash.jpg

Well golly... if it all works, don't send it to the landfill... Mine doesn't need a dashboard right now, but never know when I might need one, plus, it's always good to have something like that around in the event that some reverse-engineering is needed to solve problems!!!

When you git'r done, see what it'd cost to ship it to me (US, Iowa, 52753) and if it isn't rapidly approaching the National Debt, I'll happily take it!

Dave - will do. Did some testing yesterday, and it appears the odometer is not the issue, it's the PCB. Should have done some intial testing of the original, hindsight is always good. Know better for next time.

Dang! Be careful with them PCBs... they're bad for your health! ;-D

Here we go, printed circuit board (PCB), Ho-Ho-Ho!! :cheeky:

On the old steamers, our steam destroyers, there was a lot of fluids that we used, worked with and such that could make this C-19 fellow pale in comparison. The synthetic gearbox oil we used was not the best to play in. We lost a lot of good people over the years from asbestosis, carcinogens and such because of our work practices.

Back to the issue, going to box up this week and check on postage.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.