1100 trunk Side pockets

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
Someone not to long ago was looking for the side pockets for and 1100 trunk. I am going to put some small armrest there and will be removing the pockets.

Did that person still need these pockets. If you pay the postage you can have them. They are wineberry

Tom

I was looking for a set about a month or so ago, but I've already found a set. Maybe, someone will be along soon looking for a set.

I certainly wouldn't mind having a set, but yeeesh....shipping from up yonder might be a bear! :smilie_happy: Got any idea how much to ship to Texas? :beg:
How bout pics? They are the right color for mine.... :mrgreen:

AApple":1qakk012 said:
I certainly wouldn't mind having a set, but yeeesh....shipping from up yonder might be a bear! :smilie_happy: Got any idea how much to ship to Texas? :beg:
How bout pics? They are the right color for mine.... :mrgreen:

If thats your bike in your avatar then yup their the right color cause it's the same color as mine. I just got a fender extension from San Antonio Florida and it cost about 25.00 US.Their yours if you want them and I will take some pictures tomorrow for you

Tom

P/M me with info on how much, and how to pay. :mrgreen: :yahoo:

Latest posts