• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1975 gl1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock42

Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys i have been holding back for almost two years but the time has come. i finally have bought a gl1800 and ride it and my other three bikes more than the 75 wing and i feel awful that it sets in the garage and no one is getting any riding out of it, so have decided to get ready to sell her, am going to try to get pictures on here from my email folder, but in the meantime it has a 79 engine (miles unknown on it) the odemeter shows 59k has vetter fariing and trunk and saddlebags the engine has as much chrome that i could find has am/fm/cb and a storage shed with two 76 parts bikes and other parts plus two service manuels the color of the bike is the turq. blue and all gold trim is still excellent. also has new grips (soft) with hwy pegs and crash bars and lowers for the fairing. if someone knows how to get picture from my email to this site i would be greatful. after checking with kellys blue book i want to get 3k for the bike. it is located in waco, texas. i am getting feelers out to see if anyone here maybe interested before i put it on craigslist. i just hate to see it just set there because it looks so good. :fishin:

The only problem with MBS is that it can be hard to give all of them ride time :(
Good luck with your sale.