• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 - 1982 goldwings gl1100 2 parts bike dismantled include

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargincharlie

Reaction score
2 1982 wings both run but bike #1 i installed a stator in and have to set timing on it new belts, water pump,flushed system ,oil, battery ,stator rear master rebuilt tires brakes good # 2 i picked up other day runs but needs carbs cleaned new battery installed but went out yesterday to ride and its starter is just clicking selenoid possible or starter but no problem i have 2 other bikes with i dismantled to have room in shop rolling frame other is bare frame lots of new and used parts any questions I WILL ONLY SELL AS A PACKAGE dont have time to piece them out but i could make bookoo dollars if i did that why the reason im selling I just dont have the time to work or ride them have my own business takes up most of my time and the wife takes up the rest lol I AM ASKING $3,000 FOR EVERYTHING I CAN SHIP YOU COVER COST I CAN PACK OR BETTER YET YOU BRING YOUR TRAILER AND HAUL IT ALL OFF LOCATED IN SOUTH WEST OKLAHOMA HOME OF THE US ARMY 75 DIAMOND BRIGADE AND FT SILL WE ARE 45 MILES NORTH OF WICHITA FALLS TX you can email me at [email protected] for questions or info give me a few days to respond but i will try and check frequently these photos are the dressed and the naked 82 wings they are clean clear titles on both and up to date and registered here in oklahoma 1 parts bike also has title

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 185
  • my wing decorated.jpg
    my wing decorated.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 180
  • naked wing1.jpg
    naked wing1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 179
  • naked wing2.jpg
    naked wing2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 175
wel sorry guys i removed the engine off the naked and put on the dressed its running so now i may have to remove clutch cover i may have installed the mechanisim inside wrong cant seem to get cluch to adjust tight enough but i may be selling parts here soon

Latest posts