28 madins

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytender01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK Trying to figure out why all the Muslims are lining up to get into Paradise. So today I took a ride. Went I-80 to 65 Woodland (had lunch) on 70 to Orland up highway 70 to 191 past Camelot, through Hell, to Paradise. A nice place to visit, but not to die for as far as I am concerned. Pics will follow when one time use camera is used up and pics are digitized at Wally World. Then rode on to Chico, Corning and Olive Pit for my Olives then back down I-5 to Sacramento. The trip was 270 miles total. Boy was it HOT Had to stop often to rehydrate. At 55 to 65 you don't know how much you are sweating until you stop, then it is like someone wrong out a sponge. Temp was supposed to be at 105. Left at 2PM got back at 10:30PM

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87701#p87701:pn1frc60 said:
Omega Man » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 am[/url]":pn1frc60]I am completely lost...Muslims, afternoon cruise, lottery tickets...all in the Goldwing Customizing section. :headscratch:

~O~
:smilie_happy: Moved to the general forum.

:doh: VIRGINS, VIRGINS :whistling: No wonder I was confused, I was looking for Madins, not Virgins. Now I have to make the trip again and look for virgins. Hmmmm
this may take a while. :hihihi: :hihihi: :whistling: :whistling:

72virgins_zpsb61e8da0.jpg

Why so many would think 28 unmolested females would be a reward to die for is beyond me. I can't tolerate 4 at a time in one room.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87742#p87742:1735rqpo said:
slabghost » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm[/url]":1735rqpo]Why so many would think 28 unmolested females would be a reward to die for is beyond me. I can't tolerate 4 at a time in one room.
Here, Here!! :smilie_happy:

Latest posts