3rd CGW Midwest MEET in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the Navy support of the USCG! :yahoo:
And I'm not even 6 feet tall!

(For those that may not be familiar, it is recommended that if you enlist in the USCG, you should be at least 6' tall! That way, if your boat sinks, you can walk in the shallow water back to shore! :smilie_happy: )

Doubt I'll be able to make the meet this year.

The trip costs me about $500 of which I'll need to put this 1200 engine in, new fork seals, and pull the fairing for whatever repairs might be needed.
Need a new rear tire also.

Can only do the one trip this year, the Western meet.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111547#p111547:24qjeal0 said:
Piper » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 pm[/url]":24qjeal0]
It'll be worth $500 to see if John has the nerve to take his new 1800 up the hill, especially if he's pulling a trailer...lol

:hihihi:

OK - now you've gone and done it...... I'll go straight up the hill....and stop. Piper.

I hope to get the new bike this week (HOWEVER, I just shoveled 4" of fresh snow this morning, so not today!)
When I took it for my test ride, I was surprised that the 1800 did not feel heavier than my 1100. I know it weights about 275 lbs. more; I just didn't feel it.
I DID feel, however, TONS more power..... :shock:

ok its starting to look like mid june ...I am ok with that ... seems the west meet and greet got the end of the season anyway ... so its looking like june so far ....ill have to check weekend dates

ok ive hashed everything over ...and talked with patty .....it is ok with her if we have a meet and greet ...in june or best time al all who want to come ....

In the same breath ive been kit with huge situation with my grandsons father ... until I got to know him well ... I didnt know how severe his plight was ... he has no spline no galblagger and few other things and is not well ... it has since through mayberry from hell law around here they attacked him and took his rights away in just a targeted assault on him over nothing ....now I am face with huge fine taxes and programs placed on him ...that he has no way to meet ... his parents are just now starting to act a little unbrainwashed about his plight ....but for now ..I am just not throwing him out ...I will not turn him out no matter how politically correct it is to do so ... so my situation is next to nothing but I am all in and will suffer to ...to ensure he and my grandson have a relationship in spite of this

But on the good side we have meet and greet lets make date and do it will be a real pay as we do thing ...ill di the best I can in my shoes ....so if this is all ok with everyone who wants to come you have my invite .....

Let me know what you all decide, I need to go to Michigan around that time, (june), whether I ride my bike or not,,. I would like to visit even if it's short, I have a topper on my truck so if we crack a cold one, I have a place,, and would donate to the cause.

At the moment, I am out. :rant:

I've been scheduled for a procedure for my left kidney. That is going to interfere with getting work done on the bike again!! :whip:

It depends on the date for me... I am still planning on going, but vacation time is going to be scarce this year.

mcgovern61":18tunbiy said:
I've been scheduled for a procedure for my left kidney.

Well that sounds more important than working on the bike. I'll be praying for you!

Latest posts