• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

83 Aspencade Fender

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
Hey all, Been awhile since my last visit. Hope all are well.

I had a little incident and I need a replacement fender extension for the rear of my 83 aspencade. I got bumped from behind and the wheel spun the fender up underneath and I had to take it off to prevent cutting the tire to get home.

I am in Canada and finding older parts can be a problem. Does anyone know where I can get one of these extensions. Preferably Wineberry but i would take any color

Thanks

Tomahawk :cool:

Good to see ya back, Tomahwak!!
Sorry about the boo-boo, tho.
Check out this thread...he may still have the rear fender, if it will work on your '83. :beg:

AApple":n0scdcgu said:
Good to see ya back, Tomahwak!!
Sorry about the boo-boo, tho.
Check out this thread...he may still have the rear fender, if it will work on your '83. :beg:

Hey thanks......... But the piece I need isn't there :cry: :cry: The one I need is a short piece that bolts on the very end of the fender. It comes of to make removing the rear wheel easier I think.

Thanks tho

dan filipi":g8cwr560 said:
I should have one in wineberry Tom. Trouble is the shipping cost to Canada.
Do you know someone in the states could receive it for you?

My mom is in Florida for the winter I will check when she's coming home. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thanks very Much. :grin: :grin: :grin:

dan filipi":30kucaf0 said:
I should have one in wineberry Tom. Trouble is the shipping cost to Canada.
Do you know someone in the states could receive it for you?

Hi

She is leaving for home Tuesday. So that's out. I have a couple buddies that drive 18 wheelers and run the states all the time. I will ask them if there is somewhere they could have it shipped to that they would be able to pick it up

Shipping to Canada is probably about 30.00 if Ebay is any indication. I will see what i can figure out

Thanks Again

Tom

So I got to looking around the parts pile and found the tail piece off a shovel-head fender I used on my chopper.

With a little reworking and some paint it will look Kinda cool. I'll post a picture when it's on

Who'd a thought a Harley part on a Honda. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey Ya'll I live RIGHT on the Canadian border in Washington. Problem is that is still across country for ya Tom. Looks like ya got it solved anyway. If anyone needs this kind of help in the future feel free to contact me.

Latest posts